SAT II-Spanish Subject Test
The Spanish Subject Test is a great way to highlight your knowledge of Spanish and demonstrate your interest in the Spanish language during the college-admission process. Plus, it could give you a head start in college by allowing you to fulfill basic language competency requirements or place out of introductory-level Spanish courses.
|200-800||60||85 (Multiple Choice)|
Offered in August, October, December, May, and June.
- Knowledge of words representing different parts of speech and some basic idioms within culturally appropriate contexts.
- Ability to select an appropriate word or expression that is grammatically correct within a sentence. One part of the test contains vocabulary and structure questions embedded in longer paragraphs.
- Understanding of such points as the main and supporting ideas, themes, style, tone, and the spatial and temporal settings of a passage. Selections are drawn from prose fiction, historical works, and newspaper and magazine articles, as well as advertisements, flyers and letters.
- 3–4 years of study in high school or the equivalent (two years for advanced students)
- Gradual development of competence in Spanish over a period of years
|CONTENT||Approximate % of Test|
|Vocabulary and structure||33%|
Download the SAT Subject Tests Student Guide (.pdf/6.3MB) for more information on the topics.
Practice online for free:
Download for free:
- The SAT Subject Tests Student Guide (.pdf/6.3MB) contains information on all 20 SAT Subject Tests, official sample questions, test-taking tips and approaches, and more.
- Answer Explanations to the Spanish Practice Questions (.pdf/621KB)
Source Url: College Board We are not associated with College Board.
Private Online Tutoring for SAT II-Spanish Exam Preparation
It is for everyone who can prefer to study at home or at desired location. Whether you need comprehensive preparation or a boost in a few areas we’ll create a personalized plan that fits into your busy schedule. Face-to-face, personalized tutoring at your home or at another convenient location will help suit you. You set the schedule, and we’ll create your preparation plan for you.
Online Tutoring for SAT II-Spanish Exam Preparation
If you have a busy schedule or simply like the personalized attention you get working one-on-one, online private tutoring is right for you. We give one-on-one coaching from our most experienced and sought-after tutors, regardless of your location. For this you need only a computer/laptop and an Internet connection. You will feel a cutting-edge virtual classroom experience which extends beyond the classroom, to make your study process even easier and more efficient. Live online classes are conducted using the most advanced online learning platform in the industry.
Flexible Start Dates and Scheduling
Since our programs are completely customized, our students can start any time. We will put together the right program to take you from your start date to the day of your test, making the best use of time available. Additionally, you will have the freedom to schedule tutoring sessions on your schedule (including nights and weekends). For optimal results, students should plan to study for the SAT II-Spanish Exam Preparation for 3-5 months. However, we can design shorter or longer-term programs as well.
Complete Coaching for SAT II-Spanish Exam Prep
- Full course covered for SAT II-Spanish Exam Preparation
- Dynamic and Expert Faculties
- Qualified and competent Teachers
- Fully Targeted Exam Based Coaching
- Each Topic to be discussed in Detail
- Detailed Formulas and shortcut tricks
- Worksheet Practice Questions on Each topic
- Revision Tests (5 Mock Tests to be done by student)
Online Tutoring for SAT II-Spanish Exam Preparation
AmericaTutors.com’s team is highly experienced and trained to deliver Live Online Tutoring Services across the globe. Our Live Online tutors have also been carefully selected from the highest performing tutors across the country. They have established track records of tutoring students online for the SAT II-Spanish Exam Preparation.
Why choose Live Online Tutoring?
- It’s Effective. As effective as face-to-face tuition.
- It’s Convenient. Student can access their tutor and have lessons anywhere.
- It’s Flexible. The time is used according to the students’ needs and wherever the student happens to be – home, school, university, friend’s house, or traveling.
- It’s Simple. All you need is a broadband connection and a webcam (ideal).
- It’s Safe and time-saving
- It’s Fun. Many young people prefer to live online tuition (to Face-to-Face) due to their life-long familiarity with computers.
HOW IT WORKS
Find your perfect SAT II-Spanish Exam Preparation Tutor in 3 easy steps
Step 1: Send us Tutor Request Form
To help us begin crafting your path to SAT II-Spanish Exam success, let us know the details of your tuition request. If you’d like to have a consultation, one of our academic consultants will happily speak to you free of charge to craft you a specialised tuition plan.
Step 2: Get Matched with a Tutor
We will pair you with the best qualified tutor for your needs, based on the details from Step 1. We’ll always send you details of the tutor’s qualifications and experience before you proceed to make sure you’re happy with their background.
Step 3: Start Your Tuition
We then match you with your tutor and you can get going with your lessons, scheduled at a time convenient for you.From your very first session, you and your teacher will hit the ground running. You’re going to build a study plan together and start discussing your most pressing concerns.
Mode of Study:
- One-on-One Online lesson on Skype
- One-on-One Home Tuition (Selected areas only)
- SAT II-Spanish Exam Preparation: 30-50hrs
Course Fee: Check Fee Structure
Want to Join, Contact Us:
T: +91 99996 40006(Whatsapp/Call)