About GRE Test
Whether you are planning to go to graduate school, including business or law — or just exploring your options — you are taking an important step toward your future. It is a smart move to show schools your best and with the GRE General Test, you can!
The GRE General Test helps you do your best on test day. With the GRE General Test, you decide which scores to send to schools. If you feel you didn’t do your best on test day, that’s okay. You can retake the test and then send only the scores you want schools to see. It’s all part of the ScoreSelect® option, only available with GRE tests.
Plus, the GRE General Test is the only admissions test for graduate and professional school that lets you skip questions within a section, go back and change answers, and have control to tackle the questions within a section you want to answer first.
The GRE General Test features question types that closely reflect the kind of thinking you’ll do in graduate and professional school, including business and law.
- Verbal Reasoning — Measures the ability to analyze and draw conclusions from discourse, reason from incomplete data, understand multiple levels of meaning, such as literal, figurative and author’s intent, summarize text, distinguish major from minor points, understand the meanings of words, sentences and entire texts, and understand relationships among words and among concepts. There is an emphasis on complex verbal reasoning skills.
- Quantitative Reasoning — Measures the ability to understand, interpret and analyze quantitative information, solve problems using mathematical models, and apply the basic concepts of arithmetic, algebra, geometry and data analysis. There is an emphasis on quantitative reasoning skills.
- Analytical Writing — Measures critical thinking and analytical writing skills, including the ability to articulate and support complex ideas with relevant reasons and examples, and examine claims and accompanying evidence. There is an emphasis on analytical writing skills.
Private Online Tutoring for GRE Exam Preparation
It is for everyone who can prefer to study at home or at desired location. Whether you need comprehensive preparation or a boost in a few areas we’ll create a personalized plan that fits into your busy schedule. Face-to-face, personalized tutoring at your home or at another convenient location will help suit you. You set the schedule, and we’ll create your preparation plan for you.
Online Tutoring for GRE Exam Preparation
If you have a busy schedule or simply like the personalized attention you get working one-on-one, online private tutoring is right for you. We give one-on-one coaching from our most experienced and sought-after tutors, regardless of your location. For this you need only a computer/laptop and an Internet connection. You will feel a cutting-edge virtual classroom experience which extends beyond the classroom, to make your study process even easier and more efficient. Live online classes are conducted using the most advanced online learning platform in the industry.
Flexible Start Dates and Scheduling
Since our programs are completely customized, our students can start any time. We will put together the right program to take you from your start date to the day of your test, making the best use of time available. Additionally, you will have the freedom to schedule tutoring sessions on your schedule (including nights and weekends). For optimal results, students should plan to study for the GRE Exam Preparation for 2-3 months. However, we can design shorter or longer-term programs as well.
Complete Coaching for GRE Exam Preparation
- Full course covered for GRE Exam Preparation
- Dynamic and Expert Faculties
- Qualified and competent Teachers
- Fully Targeted Exam Based Coaching
- Each Topic to be discussed in Detail
- Detailed Formulas and shortcut tricks
- Worksheet Practice Questions on Each topic
- Revision Tests (5 Mock Tests to be done by student)
Online Tutoring for GRE Exam Preparation
AmericaTutors.com’s team is highly experienced and trained to deliver Live Online Tutoring Services across the globe. Our Live Online tutors have also been carefully selected from the highest performing tutors across the country. They have established track records of tutoring students online for the GRE Exam Preparation.
Why choose Live Online Tutoring?
- It’s Effective. As effective as face-to-face tuition.
- It’s Convenient. Student can access their tutor and have lessons anywhere.
- It’s Flexible. The time is used according to the students’ needs and wherever the student happens to be – home, school, university, friend’s house, or traveling.
- It’s Simple. All you need is a broadband connection and a webcam (ideal).
- It’s Safe and time-saving
- It’s Fun. Many young people prefer to live online tuition (to Face-to-Face) due to their life-long familiarity with computers.
HOW IT WORKS
Find your perfect GRE Exam Preparation Tutor in 3 easy steps
Step 1: Send us Tutor Request Form
To help us begin crafting your path to GRE Exam success, let us know the details of your tuition request. If you’d like to have a consultation, one of our academic consultants will happily speak to you free of charge to craft you a specialised tuition plan.
Step 2: Get Matched with a Tutor
We will pair you with the best qualified tutor for your needs, based on the details from Step 1. We’ll always send you details of the tutor’s qualifications and experience before you proceed to make sure you’re happy with their background.
Step 3: Start Your Tuition
We then match you with your tutor and you can get going with your lessons, scheduled at a time convenient for you.From your very first session, you and your teacher will hit the ground running. You’re going to build a study plan together and start discussing your most pressing concerns.
Mode of Study:
- One-on-One Online lesson on Skype
- One-on-One Home Tuition (Selected areas only)
- GRE Exam Preparation: 20-50hrs
Course Fee: Check Fee Structure
Want to Join, Contact Us:
T: +91 99996 40006(Whatsapp/Call)