About IELTS Exam
IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, is designed to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study or work where English is used as the language of communication. IELTS is required for entry to university in the UK and other countries.
The IELTS exam allows individuals to demonstrate proficiency in English language skills, including speaking, listening, reading and writing. A certificate in IELTS Preparation readies students for the IELTS exam and may help them earn a higher score on the test.
Who is it for?
IELTS is recognized by universities and employers in many countries, including Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the UK, and the USA. It is also recognized by professional bodies, immigration authorities and other government agencies. More than 2 million people a year take the test.
What is the IELTS test like?
You can choose between the Academic or General Training versions of the test. All candidates do the same Listening and Speaking sections.
IELTS Examination Modules:
The test has four sections:
- Listening – 4 sections, 40 questions, 30 minutes
- Speaking – interview, 15 minutes
- Reading – different for Academic or General Training – 3 sections, 40 questions, 60 minutes
- Writing – different for Academic or General Training – 2 pieces of writing, 60 minutes
IELTS Exam Preparation Course
We offer part-time IELTS preparation classes. Our dedicated IELTS training courses are ideal for students wishing to improve their IELTS score for entry to a foreign university, for employment or immigration.
- Improve your IELTS score in 6 weeks
- Evening and weekend classes available
- Study Materials provided at no extra cost
- Maximum class size of 12 students
- Start your classes with our flexible part-time schedule
- General English, TOEFL and PTE lessons available upon request
Private Online Tutoring for IELTS Exam Prep
It is for everyone who can prefer to study at home or at desired location. Whether you need comprehensive preparation or a boost in a few areas we’ll create a personalized plan that fits into your busy schedule. Face-to-face, personalized tutoring at your home or at another convenient location will help suit you. You set the schedule, and we’ll create your preparation plan for you.
Online Tutoring for IELTS Exam Preparation
If you have a busy schedule or simply like the personalized attention you get working one-on-one, online private tutoring is right for you. We give one-on-one coaching from our most experienced and sought-after tutors, regardless of your location. For this you need only a computer/laptop and an Internet connection. You will feel a cutting-edge virtual classroom experience which extends beyond the classroom, to make your study process even easier and more efficient. Live online classes are conducted using the most advanced online learning platform in the industry.
Flexible Start Dates and Scheduling
Since our programs are completely customized, our students can start any time. We will put together the right program to take you from your start date to the day of your test, making the best use of time available. Additionally, you will have the freedom to schedule tutoring sessions on your schedule (including nights and weekends). For optimal results, students should plan to study for the IELTS Exam Preparation for 3-5 months. However, we can design shorter or longer-term programs as well.
Complete Coaching for IELTS Exam Preparation
- Full course covered for IELTS Exam Preparation
- Dynamic and Expert Faculties
- Qualified and competent Teachers
- Fully Targeted Exam Based Coaching
- Each Topic to be discussed in Detail
- Detailed Formulas and shortcut tricks
- Worksheet Practice Questions on Each topic
- Revision Tests (5 Mock Tests to be done by student)
Online Tutoring for IELTS Exam Preparation
AmericaTutors.com’s team is highly experienced and trained to deliver Live Online Tutoring Services across the globe. Our Live Online tutors have also been carefully selected from the highest performing tutors across the country. They have established track records of tutoring students online for the IELTS Exam Preparation.
Why choose Live Online Tutoring?
- It’s Effective. As effective as face-to-face tuition.
- It’s Convenient. Student can access their tutor and have lessons anywhere.
- It’s Flexible. The time is used according to the students’ needs and wherever the student happens to be – home, school, university, friend’s house, or traveling.
- It’s Simple. All you need is a broadband connection and a webcam (ideal).
- It’s Safe and time-saving
- It’s Fun. Many young people prefer to live online tuition (to Face-to-Face) due to their life-long familiarity with computers.
HOW IT WORKS
Find your perfect IELTS Exam Preparation Tutor in 3 easy steps
Step 1: Send us Tutor Request Form
To help us begin crafting your path to IELTS Exam success, let us know the details of your tuition request. If you’d like to have a consultation, one of our academic consultants will happily speak to you free of charge to craft you a specialised tuition plan.
Step 2: Get Matched with a Tutor
We will pair you with the best qualified tutor for your needs, based on the details from Step 1. We’ll always send you details of the tutor’s qualifications and experience before you proceed to make sure you’re happy with their background.
Step 3: Start Your Tuition
We then match you with your tutor and you can get going with your lessons, scheduled at a time convenient for you.From your very first session, you and your teacher will hit the ground running. You’re going to build a study plan together and start discussing your most pressing concerns.
Mode of Study:
- One-on-One Online lesson on Skype
- One-on-One Home Tuition (Selected areas only)
- IELTS Exam Preparation: 20-30hrs
Course Fee: Check Fee Structure
Want to Join, Contact Us:
T: +91 99996 40006(Whatsapp/Call)