About SAT Examination
The College Board has laid down distinguished exam/ paper patterns for SAT Reasoning and SAT Subject Tests. Students wanting to pursue undergraduate studies in colleges/universities abroad are required to appear for the SAT exam to qualify for the same. Aspirants wanting to appear for their SAT Reasoning Test or their SAT Subject Test need to carefully keep in mind the latest SAT paper pattern to be able to score well in the examinations.
SAT Examination Syllabus
SAT syllabus includes courses the students have already studied in their school over the years. So if you are good at studies at school, you shouldn’t have any issues preparing for the SAT Syllabus. The syllabus includes:
- SAT writing has three sections
- Essay section – 25 mins
- Multiple choice sections – 25 mins and 10 mins
Critical Reading Section
- SAT contains three critical reading sections
- Reading comprehension – 25 mins
- Sentence completions – 25 mins
- Paragraph-length critical reading – 20 mins
- SAT contains three Math sections
- Algebra and functions – 25 mins
- Geometry Statistics – 20 mins
- Probability and Data analysis – 20 mins
- Comprised of two sub-parts – math with a calculator and math without a calculator
- 58 questions to be attempted in 80 minutes
- 80% questions are multiple-choice while 20% are grid ins
- Math with calculator has 30 multiple choice questions and 8 grid-in questions
- Math without a calculator has 15 multiple choice questions and 5 grid-in questions
- A set of formula and references are provided at the beginning of the test
- The section is given specific attention for students going for science, technology, engineering or math
- Questions are framed in real-life settings on topics from science, social science, and career contexts.
Type of Questions
- Math sections comprise of questions categories into three different areas of math:
- Heart of Algebra – create, manipulate and solve algebraic equations like linear equations and systems
- Problem Solving and Data Analysis – interpret graphs and table and solve problems in real-world situations using ratios, percentages and proportional reasoning
- Passport to Advanced Math – Work on, manipulate and solve complex mathematical equations and function
- Majorly comprised of questions from the above topics, the sections also have questions from additional topics in math which includes –
- Area and Volume
- Coordinate Geometry
- Basic Trigonometry
SAT Reasoning Test Exam Pattern
- The SAT Reasoning Test is mostly objective in nature and for a total of 3hrs and 50mins including the optional essay section. The essay in SAT is optional in nature and if candidates decide against sitting for it, the entire SAT Test duration is of 3 hrs. Candidates would have to attempt a total of 155 questions including the essay. The following is the latest SAT Exam/Test Pattern for students looking to appear for their next SAT Reasoning Test for higher education to universities/ colleges abroad.
|Subjects for SAT Reasoning Test||Number of Questions||Total Duration (mins)|
|Writing & Language||44||35|
If you are interested to join SAT preparation course with us, please contact us.
Private Online Tutoring for SAT Exam Preparation
It is for everyone who can prefer to study at home or at desired location. Whether you need comprehensive preparation or a boost in a few areas we’ll create a personalized plan that fits into your busy schedule. Face-to-face, personalized tutoring at your home or at another convenient location will help suit you. You set the schedule, and we’ll create your preparation plan for you.
Online Tutoring for SAT Exam Preparation
If you have a busy schedule or simply like the personalized attention you get working one-on-one, online private tutoring is right for you. We give one-on-one coaching from our most experienced and sought-after tutors, regardless of your location. For this you need only a computer/laptop and an Internet connection. You will feel a cutting-edge virtual classroom experience which extends beyond the classroom, to make your study process even easier and more efficient. Live online classes are conducted using the most advanced online learning platform in the industry.
Flexible Start Dates and Scheduling
Since our programs are completely customized, our students can start any time. We will put together the right program to take you from your start date to the day of your test, making the best use of time available. Additionally, you will have the freedom to schedule tutoring sessions on your schedule (including nights and weekends). For optimal results, students should plan to study for the SAT Exam Preparation for 3-5 months. However, we can design shorter or longer-term programs as well.
Complete Coaching for SAT Exam Preparation
- Full course covered for SAT Exam Preparation
- Dynamic and Expert Faculties
- Qualified and competent Teachers
- Fully Targeted Exam Based Coaching
- Each Topic to be discussed in Detail
- Detailed Formulas and shortcut tricks
- Worksheet Practice Questions on Each topic
- Revision Tests (5 Mock Tests to be done by student)
Online Tutoring for SAT Exam Preparation
AmericaTutors.com’s team is highly experienced and trained to deliver Live Online Tutoring Services across the globe. Our Live Online tutors have also been carefully selected from the highest performing tutors across the country. They have established track records of tutoring students online for the SAT Exam Preparation.
Why choose Live Online Tutoring?
- It’s Effective. As effective as face-to-face tuition.
- It’s Convenient. Student can access their tutor and have lessons anywhere.
- It’s Flexible. The time is used according to the students’ needs and wherever the student happens to be – home, school, university, friend’s house, or traveling.
- It’s Simple. All you need is a broadband connection and a webcam (ideal).
- It’s Safe and time-saving
- It’s Fun. Many young people prefer to live online tuition (to Face-to-Face) due to their life-long familiarity with computers.
HOW IT WORKS
Find your perfect SAT Exam Preparation Tutor in 3 easy steps
Step 1: Send us Tutor Request Form
To help us begin crafting your path to SAT Exam success, let us know the details of your tuition request. If you’d like to have a consultation, one of our academic consultants will happily speak to you free of charge to craft you a specialised tuition plan.
Step 2: Get Matched with a Tutor
We will pair you with the best qualified tutor for your needs, based on the details from Step 1. We’ll always send you details of the tutor’s qualifications and experience before you proceed to make sure you’re happy with their background.
Step 3: Start Your Tuition
We then match you with your tutor and you can get going with your lessons, scheduled at a time convenient for you.From your very first session, you and your teacher will hit the ground running. You’re going to build a study plan together and start discussing your most pressing concerns.
Mode of Study:
- One-on-One Online lesson on Skype
- One-on-One Home Tuition (Selected areas only)
- SAT Exam Preparation: 30-50hrs
Course Fee: Check Fee Structure
Want to Join, Contact Us:
T: +91 99996 40006(Whatsapp/Call)